Interacting with the police while black, typically referred to as a near death experience, can be dangerous and unpredictable. While we strongly advise against it, here are some tips to help you survive:
- Play dead. Remember, they are more afraid of you than you are of them.
- Put pressure on the wound or cauterize with a blowtorch until the ambulance arrives.
- Call the ambulance before you leave home.
- Play some soothing, non-threatening music as the police approach your car. Actually, turn the radio off. Music could excite or confuse the officer into a murderous rage.
- Why is it so silent in there? What are you trying to hide?
- Just sit back and relax if you’re such an angel. Bullets can’t pierce innocent skin.
- Make peace with your god.
- Do. Not. Resist. This cannot be stressed enough. It takes way longer to be murdered that way.